by Bruce Goldwell, Author and Success Coach
Who Is Sean Nalewanyj?
Sean Nalewanyj is a best-selling fitness author, natural bodybuilder, online trainer and success coach. And for the past decade his advice has helped hundreds of thousands of people to build muscle, lose fat and improve not only their bodies but their lives too.
The No-Fail Workout System
Sean’s fitness system is an actual weight training program including exercises, sets and reps for each workout, plus a list of possible exercise substitutions so you can easily adapt it to your own specific needs. There’s also a variety of cardio programs that you can choose from based on your goals.
The weight training program is a push/pull/legs split, which is one of my preferred methods of training for anyone past the beginner stage. And you can train anything from 3 to 5 times per week depending on your schedule and how well you recover.
The No-Fail Meal Plan
Proper nutrition is crucial to your success, and this book gives you 15 carefully structured meal plans ranging from 1500 to 5000 calories per day. So you’ll know exactly how to eat each day to produce optimal results. There’s also a list of food substitutions so you can tailor the plans to your own requirements.
The No-Fail Supplement Guide
The vast majority of supplements are a waste of money, but there are some that will definitely help you achieve your goals. And in this book Sean reveals the few that are scientifically proven to enhance performance, dividing them into tier 1 and tier 2 supplements, so you need never waste money on useless pills or powders again.
A Picture’s Worth A Thousand Words
Choose one of the topics below and click for more information:
- Weird Tip For An INSTANT Strength Increase At The Gym
- 3 Killer Chest Training Tips For Thick, Powerful Pecs
- 4 Unique Back Training Tips For Thick, Wide Lat Muscles
- 6 Misleading Bodybuilding Nutrition Myths That Must Die
- Warning: Protein Powder Scam (“Amino Acid Spiking”)
- 3 Simple Reasons Why You Aren’t Gaining Muscle Right Now
- The #1 Most Effective Pre-Workout Supplement Available By FAR
- The Truth About Counting Calories: Is It Necessary Or A Waste Of Time?
- Why Performing Excessive Cardio Can Actually Make You FATTER
- A Scientific Look At Fasted Cardio: Does It Really Improve Fat Loss?
- The #1 Most Powerful Muscle Building Tool On The Planet
- Why Post-Workout Shakes Are Completely Unnecessary
- The Great “Proprietary Blend” Scam Of The Fitness Supplement Industry
- Save Your Money: “Testosterone Boosters” Do NOT Build Muscle!